Monday, June 3, 2013

Not looking..

I've said it before. It is worth repeating. I'm not looking for a relationship. Why do I think I need to repeat it? 
Because I keep forgetting.

I am purposely avoiding men in general right now... because I know that I will start to wonder, "Is this him?" or I'll start thinking... "This would make such a great story if we ended up together." 

I know men who love Jesus... but I wonder if any of them would ever consider a promise like mine. *I originally typed "problem like mine" ... Freudian slip, maybe? 

My thought life has improved greatly over the last several months. Jesus has really changed my mind... but I will still see someone from time to time and think, "I wonder what it would be like to kiss him..." (which is WAY better than what I used to think...) but then I remember... 

I made a promise. 

It is a promise I meant with my whole heart. It is a promise I intend to keep.  

One more thing...
if you are praying for me, please don't pray for patience. 





So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment