Monday, October 28, 2013

Who wrote that?

Someone pointed out to me that I while I was upset and wrote with a defeated attitude Saturday I still signed the post as "Child of the One True King."

Blogger does that automatically... I don't sign my name every time. In fact, through blogger.com it is nearly impossible to change who you are once something is posted by you.

While explaining that earlier, I felt a little internal nudge and the words, "Sound familiar?"

Yeah, it does...  because even if I'm having a bad day, a defeated attitude, an argument with God, if I'm experiencing doubt, or conviction, or fear, or anger or frustration or even if what I'm writing is all full of roses and sunshine and happiness and faith... to Him, my name stays the same.

~Child of the One True King


Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment