Wednesday, May 29, 2013

If you're reading this

If you're reading this, you most likely got here one of a two ways...

You might be one of my friends who I told about this journey and then later, the blog. I knew I was going to need to be held accountable... and I thought bringing you in on this would help me with that.

If that doesn't describe you, then I am choosing to believe that you have been directed here for another purpose. I don't know what that is for you... maybe you are working through something difficult yourself and need to see that conquering a seemingly impossible challenge is possible.

Maybe your past is a bit a like mine and I can be an encouragement to you.

Maybe you are bored at work and just need something read and you like the color purple...

Whatever the case is, I want to encourage you to leave a comment from time to time. Become involved in the conversation here. If I am going to bare my soul here, it is in the hopes of giving this over to God and letting Him use my mess for good... Let Him.

You never know if sharing this blog with someone or leaving a comment will be what encourages someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment