Saturday, January 17, 2015

Distractions

It surprises me
every time. Every single time.
One of these days I will be ready when it happens.

I'm sharing at a conference this weekend.
Sharing my testimony and how much God
has changed my life, now that I'm letting Him.

Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy
... and distract...
so of course the battles have been
tougher the last few weeks.

Feeling a little more confident...
If he's working this hard to pull me back down...
There must be some real possibilities to reach people...

Posting this from the conference.
Didn't get it out before.
So much I want to share.
Expect more soon!

 

Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.
~1 Peter 5:8

Keep Satan from getting the advantage over us; 
for we are not ignorant of his wiles and intentions.
~2 Corinthians 2:11

1 comment: