Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I can't write

Yes, I know it's been over a week
since I posted anything here.

I have so much to write about
but my brain isn't working.

The closer I am to God's will for my path
the more difficult the path becomes.

Nothing catastrophic is happening
and I know all will be well.

As a matter of fact,
a lot of things are going great.

I just feel like I'm wading
through thickening molasses.

I have been
reading and praying and singing
and praising and worshiping
and binding spirits
and sending them out
and claiming promises,
all in the name of Jesus Christ...

I think it's making someone mad...
I pause for a breath and pressure rises...
but I refuse to give up.

The plan tomorrow? Just sing louder.
I will read, pray, sing, praise, worship, bind, cast, and claim... in His name.
Because all I have to do is believe.

Stating that in faith
     praying that when I wake up
          I can remember to believe
               that all I have to do is believe.


I ask you again, does God give you the Holy Spirit and work miracles among you because you obey the law? Of course not! It is because you believe the message you heard about Christ.
Galatians 3:5

1 comment:

  1. Good...no wait....great stuff here - Keep on keeping on. Breakthrough will come and you will go from faith to faith, and from glory to glory!

    ReplyDelete