I'm writing a book.
they want to write a book.
I've decided to take the steps to do it.
I'm taking a class to teach me how to get published.
I'm on the assignment
where we come up with some titles
and some subtitles and ask friends what they think.
Whatever I decide to use
it will be my working title
I might not use it.
A publisher might boot it.
God might change my focus part way through
causing me to pick something else altogether.
I appreciate your help and your honesty.
I have been hesitating because
telling everyone makes it more real
and comes with a bit of accountability.
I know many of you will be excited for me
and want to know how things are coming along...
So, here is assignment #1---
tell me in the comments here
or on Facebook
or on Google+
or message me.
Which of these would you want to read?
If you have any other suggestions, I'll listen as well...
but I will probably go with one of these in some form or another.
1. Know Your Worth: Learning God wanted more for me than I wanted for myself.
2. Beyond Survival: Finding out that what God wants for me is better than I could have asked or imagined.
3. Bootstraps: How God saved me from myself
4. Bootstraps: How God intervened when I had sunk too deep
5. Bootstraps: How God intervened when I waded too deep
6. Bootstraps: Too deep in the mud to pull myself out, God intervened
Obviously I like "Bootstraps" It's based on this blog post:
Honestly, I don't have a lot of answers.
I don't have the full picture yet... but God is leading here
and that is the most important thing.