Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Peace that Passes Understanding

When I started this blog, it was the first time in my life that truly turned over every single part of my life over to Jesus... and the peace is amazing.

I'm not saying I don't have my issues and my bad days still...

But I KNOW His plan is the best one. I have NO DOUBT that if I stick to His plans, I will have everything I've ever wanted. Because He will give me the desires of my heart when my desires line up with His will for my life.

It was a great revelation to me when I realized today that the peace I am feeling is different than ever before... I don't know how things will turn out in any aspect of my life, but I am making sure to enjoy the journey... and not fret about the future.

God is so good... have I mentioned that lately?

When you totally, 100% give everything over to Him, the peace you gain is nothing short of amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment